Senior Contract Operations Analyst/Contract Operations Analyst, Commercial Contracts
This role provides analytics for the Trade, Market Access and Contracting Operations teams to support business decisions by developing and delivering data reports, delineating trends and anomalies, interpreting implications and engaging with team members and stakeholders. This professional is a disciplined risk-taker comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment/small to mid-sized commercial organization. Excellent analytics, operational, organizational, problem solving, communications and project management skills are required. Strong results orientation and a sense of urgency to get things done are critical.
- Contributes to contracting strategies in competitive markets, supporting analysis of competitive contracting scenarios including innovative contracting approaches
- Engages with sales forecasting and analysis, market access, finance and contracting operations teams to build and develop internal insights and analysis capabilities to assess contract performance.
- Oversees development of pre-deal analysis plans and also establishes a process for post-deal analytics including communication to key stakeholders
- Develops and delivers trade partner and GPO data reports sourced internally and externally to support the Market Access team’s contracting strategy and execution
- Provides data analytics expertise to support our business with retail pharmacies, wholesalers and other trading partners by developing data reports for contract negotiation, implementation and ongoing review, trading partner performance assessments and distribution model optimization
- Assists Commercial Operations teams in development of metrics and materials for business reviews with trading partners and GPOs, including KPIs and scorecards to track partners for contract compliance.
- Engages with stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure quality of data in all reports, by problem solving and ensuring implementation of solutions
- Integrates data and information from various sources to feed business case analysis, reporting, scorecards, etc.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders including other functional areas and external service providers
- Experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, managed care, or market access contracting required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Science discipline required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have proficiency with coordinating, processing and reporting data.
- Must have strong communication skills to work effectively across internal functions and external partners.
- Possesses excellent attention to detail.
- Key competency required include but not limited to:
- Must be able to perform under tight deadlines and balance multiple priorities,
- Collaborative and team-oriented
Dynavax is an Equal Opportunity Employer