Senior Administrative Assistant - Human Resources, Legal, Finance
This position is responsible for providing confidential and high-level administrative support to the following three senior leaders:
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources & Administration
- Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer and Secretary
- Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Business Officer
This position must exercise good judgment, initiative, and autonomy; handle special projects and coordinate activities between departments and outside parties; and contact internal and external personnel at all levels to gather information and accomplish objectives in a collaborative effort. Work is generally of a critical and/or confidential nature. This position must cooperatively and seamlessly work with other administrative support personnel and will provide lunch / break coverage of our front desk each day.
- Provide administrative support to the three Senior leaders and their organizations as needed:
- Maintain multiple and complex calendars to reduce schedule conflicts and accommodate high-priority appointments.
- Organize and schedule meetings with high attention to detail on conference room bookings, necessary AV/teleconference equipment, communication to participants, and agendas.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans both domestic and international, to include meeting registration, hotel, and transportation needs, and ensure executives have appropriate travel itinerary and/or documentation.
- Determine priorities and actions required on executive projects in a proactive manner and follow through to ensure completion according to SVP’s calendars or deadlines.
- May assist in the management of vendors and other external resources, including the preparation and execution of contracts, purchase requisitions, and other agreements as needed.
- Establish and maintain both paper and computerized filing systems.
- Support the efficiency of department operations through verbal and written communications and systems.
- Coordinate, track, and process all invoices. Ensure invoices are routed appropriately for review and approval and are submitted to accounts payable in a timely manner.
- Processes expense reports.
- Prepare and compile confidential correspondence, presentations, and reports.
- Assists in the preparation and administration of department budgets.
- Provides break and lunch coverage for our front desk daily.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The senior administrative assistant will have 8+ years of progressive administrative experience including previous experience supporting senior leaders.
- Computer literacy, with strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access.
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain positive working relationships across the organization.
- Dependable, complete assigned tasks, excellent follow-through.
- Ability to manage many tasks simultaneously and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to perform detailed work independently and accurately with minimal direct supervision.
- Anticipate a variety of needs and problems and proactively suggest approaches and solutions. Stay abreast of developing needs and requirements and act resourcefully.
- Previous experience in working with personal, sensitive, and confidential data is required.
Additional knowledge and DESIRABLE skills:
- Previous experience supporting HR, Finance, or Legal is desirable.