Associate Director, Region Accounts - DOC (Field-Based, Anywhere in US)
The Associate Director, Region Accounts – Department of Corrections (DOC) will have full account responsibility and business ownership for assigned accounts in the DOC segment and other National/Regional Accounts to grow HEPLISAV-B sales. In addition, the Associate Director, Region Accounts will work with Market Leaders to support and pull through HEPLISAV-B sales for other accounts as directed. This position will be field based and can be located anywhere in the US. He/she will collaborate with all levels of Dynavax Senior leadership team to develop strategies and execution plans that enable HEPLISAV-B to meet its full revenue potential in assigned accounts/segment.
- Achieve sales targets for assigned state correctional facilities and other corrections related customer targets
- Manage and execute detailed plans – with accountability markers – for key targets in the corrections segment
- Build and maintain C-suite relationships with clinical, financial and operational decision makers within the corrections segment
- Work with Market Leader to execute sales & marketing strategies to support HEPLISAV-B adoption within assigned accounts.
- Develop and communicate effective account plans and monitor progress toward those plans.
- Responsible for understanding market dynamics and customer business models to identify opportunities and develop strategies and tactics across assigned accounts.
- Exercise sound judgement and oversight to ensure integrity and compliance with company policies in all activities and communications.
- Foster Dynavax core values and leadership behaviors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 6+ years in sales
- 2+ years Account Executive/C-Suite level sales engagement experience required
- Strong proven strategic vision, business acumen and influencing skills to drive strategic and operational initiatives across the organization
- Documented track record of consistent sales and growth success along with superb account management skills
- Proven track record of financial/budget management experience
- Knowledge of large health systems and federal business/corrections
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability to drive business results and identify new opportunities and strategies through strategic thinking and business planning
- Must be teamwork orientated and willing to collaborate with internal partners
- Experience in Matrix Management, Change Advocate.
- Heavy travel required ~50%
- Key Competencies: Accountability, Customer Engagement, Customer Discovery, Business Acumen, Executional Effectiveness, Business Compliance
Additional knowledge and skills desired, but not required:
- Vaccine experience highly preferred
- C-suite leadership and account management experience within DOC and IDNs is highly preferred
Dynavax is an Equal Opportunity Employer