Marketing Operations Manager
Dynavax is a fully-integrated biopharmaceutical company dedicated to developing and commercializing innovative vaccines to prevent disease. Our vision and work ethic are guided by the collective ideals underpinning our corporate values, and these form the basis of our dynamic company culture. Our employees are based throughout the United States (including our headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area) and our manufacturing facility in Düsseldorf Germany.
This position will provide broad marketing support to reach the brand marketing goals and objectives.
- The Marketing Operations Manager will support the development and implementation of key programs, including but not limited to:
- Manage content management system, promotional materials creation, inventory, distribution and sales rep fulfillment.
- Monitor and track timelines and calendars for promotional submissions through legal, regulatory, and medical review processes.
- Work with agency partners to revise promotional materials. Ensure reapproval timelines are met
- Develop and manage annual congress plan, working cross-functionally with Medical Affairs.
- Oversee conference asset creation and deployment.
- Work with appropriate congress contacts to secure exhibit space, sponsorships, and coordinate any other logistical requirements.
- Track all relevant marketing program metrics, create dashboards, and report to leadership.
- Identify and implement program changes to increase efficiency or quality of marketing programs.
- Provide marketing team support with vendor contracting, sponsorship management, and additional internal processes.
- Coordinate all planning and logistical support related marketing events/functions (e.g. sales meetings, speaker training, Ad Boards, etc.).
- Coordinate the development and execution of all marketing communications to the field sales teams.
- Support for POAs, NSM, Leadership, Offsite & Training Meetings as needed.
- Coordinate other marketing related day-to-day activities as needed.
- Comply with all laws, regulations, and policies that govern the conduct of Dynavax activities.
- Support the organization in maintaining a work environment focused on quality and that fosters respect, learning, open communication, collaboration, integration, and team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Two plus years’ experience in either marketing, field sales, or thought leader management in the pharmaceutical/biotech or other related industry.
- Experience and the desire to work within a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven ability to operate independently, be resourceful and exercise judgment to accomplish deliverables.
- Project management skills required to execute projects with tight deadlines; strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written presentation skills.
- Experience working effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Must demonstrate knowledge or the ability learn the US legal-regulatory environment affecting appropriate promotional activities.
- Key Competency Profile:
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Must able to travel between 10 to 25%.
Additional knowledge and skills desired, but not required:
- Science discipline is a plus.
- Vaccine experience is preferred.